About to be Reminded Why America Rejected Monarchy

Okay, perhaps that was a tad harsh,
but perhaps not

1. Bobo the Hobo - Ya know, I’m really starting to not like Brandon. FJB!
    Posted September 9, 2022 at 4:06 am |

As great a figurehead as Elizabeth was for her “empire”, her family is a different story.

Posted September 9, 2022 at 4:32 am |

Charles has his quirks, but I don’t think he is as dumb or as mean a bragging bully as Oatmeal Joe. And he at least has had better breeding and training to act the part.
    Joe is just a déclassé POS.

3. jlw
    Posted September 9, 2022 at 4:59 am |

how about you give the guy a chance.

4. Duke of URL
    Posted September 9, 2022 at 6:57 am |

One of the things people will wonder about were Queen Elizabeth’s last words. There is no truth to the rumor that her last words were:
    “Keep Andrew away from those damn teenage girls.”

5. blake
    Posted September 9, 2022 at 7:26 am |

Queen Elizabeth quietly had an outsize impact on the governing of Britain. I do not believe we will see her like again.

6. MikeAZ
    Posted September 9, 2022 at 7:46 am |

It should be kept in mind that Charles 3 has been a useless Greener pretty much his entire adult life. He has also been a dis-loyal philanderer, choosing to have his dalliances with Camilla while married to Diana.

While it is not up to me to judge him on what he has done, it cannot be denied what he is. I do not think he will last into his 90′s, as Queen Elizabeth did, or that he will enjoy the general approval of the citizens that she did.

I think England would have been better off if they had passed him over and installed William as their new King and let him grow into the job as his grandmother did.

7. Veeshir
    Posted September 9, 2022 at 10:32 am |

I think this winter, as Brits are freezing and starving, Good King Charles will be telling them it’s good for Gaia as he’s jetting to warm places around the world in his taxpayer-provided, private jet.

8. Icemaned13
    Posted September 9, 2022 at 10:45 am |

Charles should go by Æthelstan II or Charles the Longshanks those sound way more badass

9. bo1921
    Posted September 9, 2022 at 12:59 pm |

Rest In Peace, Your Majesty – You’re the only real Queen I’ve ever known about.

10. Dave
    Posted September 10, 2022 at 9:06 am |

Charles thinks there are too many people on the planet.
    That’s how it’s gonna go.