Hmm… I wonder who

☟ Lame joke withdrawn ☟ »

Okay, so it’s not the Oval Office, but where is it?
Lord of the Fleas comment

This joke only works, if it’s in the Oval Office, so…
Holger comment

Posted October 3, 2022 at 7:19 pm |

Note the awkward stretch of the telephone line for right-handed Oatmeal Joe.
    Uhbama is a lefty.
    QED

2. Lord of the Fleas
    Posted October 3, 2022 at 7:40 pm |

Ummmm… the Oval Office has three windows behind the Prexy’s desk, one of them right where that red hand is, with curtains filling the spaces between so no wall is visible. Not to mention two very large flags.

IOW, this pic wasn’t done in the Oval Office, and quite likely not even in the White House.

3. Veeshir
    Posted October 3, 2022 at 11:06 pm |

They can’t even propaganda right.
    The stunning incompetence is just embarrassing.

4. DougM (just entertaining myself here)
    Posted October 3, 2022 at 11:18 pm |

LotF ^2
    Yeah, good point.
    Wondered about that, but didn’t care.
    I’ll fix it, though.

Now, what’s with the styrofoam cup?

5. Posted October 4, 2022 at 4:08 am |

My guess is that the Oval Office II is in his home in Delaware.
    It’s common for severe dementia/Alzheimer’s patients to be sure they are in familiar surroundings with as little disruption to their comfort zone as possible.

This is why Biden spends every weekend in Delaware and vacations there (and most of his “trips” are within an hour of his home).

As he declines rapidly, it may be the plan that the last two years of his presidency that he simply never returns to the real White House and a few photo shoots like this will convince the American sheep that he’s at work like usual.

6. DougM (just entertaining myself here)
    Posted October 4, 2022 at 10:33 am |

Holger ^
    Yeah, perhaps you’re right.
    Kind’a spoils that lame joke, dunnit?
    Only works if that’s the Oval Office.
    Ah, well…

7. Posted October 4, 2022 at 11:14 am |

Sorry Doug, wasn’t my intent to kibash the joke – I was just piling on what LotF had to say.

I liked the joke – i think it’s Valerie Jarrett’s coat – she’s the only one with shoulders that broad.

8. Veeshir
    Posted October 4, 2022 at 7:16 pm |

I don’t think it spoiled the joke if he’s in Delaware.
    That’s still supposedly where he Leads The Nation! when he’s taking a Much Needed Break from his Overwhelming Schedule.
    That desk is not set up for him to do anything but photo ops, I’d be surprised if those phones are connected to anything but a Fisher-Price phone set.

9. DougM (just entertaining myself here)
    Posted October 5, 2022 at 12:22 am |

Holger ^^ Veeshir ^
    I appreciate the thoughts; but, nah, the joke really only works if there’s a punch line where somebody else is working regularly in the Oval Office.

Too bad, too. Could’a been a halfway-decent joke.