New Reality Show: Snowflake-Musking

______
Picked up by Pookie’s Toons

1. Nomen Nescio
    Posted November 18, 2022 at 3:21 pm |

Hey Doug, in case you haven’t heard it lately,
    Thanks for combing through the day to day minutiae and bringing us hilarious topical postings. I still check in a couple times a day just to get a laugh or shake my head and occasionally to shake my fist at those who are making our world an insane asylum. This place and your wit help keep me sane.
    Also, thank you Sondra for keeping the lights on for us porch lurkers. Why doncha come out ‘n play sometime?

Posted November 18, 2022 at 4:12 pm |

^++++++Amen to that!

3. Veeshir
    Posted November 18, 2022 at 6:12 pm |

^,^^ ++++++++++Yup.

4. jlw
    Posted November 18, 2022 at 6:15 pm |

^^i gotta agree with that!

5. DougM (just entertaining myself here)
    Posted November 19, 2022 at 12:50 am |

Yeah, I also wish Sondra’d put down her paint brush and hammer for a little sandbox time with us, but I understand the realities. Big thanks to JR for keeping this site on an even keel.

There’re a zillion sites and meme sinks on-line that cover the goin’s-on around the world, so it’s rare to come up with something original (but perhaps not unique) that’s worth spending a half-hour on in PhotoShop. Glad to know that a few folks enjoy these thoughts as I entertain myself. Can’t thank Sondra enough for indulging me.

6. Stick
    Posted November 19, 2022 at 6:23 am |

Dittos Doug. Seriously.

7. Joe Schlobotnik
    Posted November 20, 2022 at 12:39 am |

Doug – and Sondra – many thanks for the razor-edged wit. You’re always my first daily stop, right ahead of Insty (you wouldn’t want to be right after him, it’s usually lunch time by then….)

8. DougM (just entertaining myself here)
    Posted November 20, 2022 at 12:32 pm |

Stick ^^, Joe ^
    Thanks, nice to know our toddler’s scribble gets hung up with fridge magnets once in a while. Makes it worth logging-on each afternoon.

Apologies for not posting more, recently; but there’s so much crap goin’ on (crap that one has to wait to settle out before having a valid take and crap where my comments would be kind’a obvious), that I just get passively uncreative.

Big event yesterday was a raccoon dropping from the roof onto the sun awning and sliding down, scratching like mad, thudding onto the deck and galloping off, none the worse.
    Yeah, I’m that easily entertained.

9. Nomen Nescio
    Posted November 21, 2022 at 1:04 pm |

Sounds like you missed out on 10,000 AFV bucks.

Posted November 22, 2022 at 8:00 am |

Ditto all of the above appreciation.

Mebee a quick ‘Hello’ for Thanksgiving from Sondrak and e-Claire?

I would be thankful to hear from them.

Especially as a number of old friends have passed on to the great cloud backup in the sky.