• That … wasn’t real bacon.
• Look, I don’t mind so much that you never wash my ball, but I ain’t fetchin’ one soaked with that other bitch’s spit.
• The sign clearly said “Beware of Dog.” Well, I am that dog.
• You didn’t just put that steak bone in the garbage, did you?
• By the way, I use the term “Master” as a courtesy.
Comment by DougM (jackassophobe) — May 3, 2012 @ 3:31 pm
Dogs judge distances like demoncrats make budgets?
(actually the dog might care about how far he goes)
^ it is one of those things in life you dreamed of but didn’t think would ever happen… ah, then heartfelt congratulations on it.
Comment by Ironic in Denver — May 3, 2012 @ 5:26 pm
^Hog (11) You got me. LMAO! Balzac on your pillow!!!!
Comment by dick, not quite dead white guy — May 3, 2012 @ 6:40 pm
dick, not quite dead white guy: It was a cheap joke, but I’m on a limited income, so I tend to go cheap.
Well, except for canned tuna. The frikkin’ cats would have my ass (literally!) if I ever scrimped on that. They only get about a teaspoon a day (if that), but you don’t want to look into their disappointed eyes and tell them that you just spent that extra 25 cents on some bar floozy.