^ LOL!! Thanks for the review Stilton. NOW I can go get my coffee safely.
Comment by Ironic in Denver — May 15, 2012 @ 6:42 am
Yeah, the halos are the Olympic rings flipped. I was too lazy to do a bunch of separate halos.
DAMMIT! I hadn’t considered the Mormon co-option angle.
Wait, are they for or against polygamy, these decades? I don’t get the newsletter.
That’s goin’ up top, anyway.
leelu (6) Ironic (8)
*heh* I hadn’t seen that one comin’.
Close, but no cigar ashes.
I spewed coffee in his face, though.
Oh, and the interlocking (rather than separated) rings symbolizes polygamy, rather than bigamy or divorce.
(What? Yeah, can I rationalize or what? Who da man? [fives])
Comment by DougM (jackassophobe) — May 15, 2012 @ 8:11 am
^ Well, to my imaginary friend, here, perhaps.
(What? Hey, I didn’t mean that imaginary’s a bad thing. I mean, I’m not imaginophobic, having been in a few imaginary marriages, personally.)
Comment by DougM (jackassophobe) — May 15, 2012 @ 8:51 am
Doug (11): why shore, u-da-man.
Doug (13), imaginary, an important topic in itself:
- God hates fags imaginaries.
- Obama, the First Imaginary President.
- Why do Doug’s imaginary friend(s) make more sense than Ron Paul’s?
- Is Doug trying to co-opt the (alleged) Ron Paul delegates and wield their imaginary influence at the Convention?
- Does Doug plan to use those delegates (and his moral rectitude) to take over the upcoming Brokered Republican Convention and make himself the candidate president?
- In a Doug Administration, will most White House Czars be imaginary? What about their paychecks.
Comment by Ironic in Denver — May 15, 2012 @ 1:17 pm
Doug (11): when you create a work as rich as this post, it is pregnant with unanticipated discoveries, some of which will be delivered.
Polygamy: well BHO already has the moslem vote (gay or not), so that leaves the Mormons. If one checks down near the south Utah border one might discover it to be waaaaaay too alive & well. Been more than one politician who’s somehow not gotten reelected after trying to stamp it out. Not saying it’s the mainstream Mormon position or thinking (how would I know?); but, hey, every vote counts.*
* Just to be clear, no one should be literal minded enough to be taking this little post of mine with very much seriousness. On the other hand Obama did say he wanted to “fundamentally change America.”
Comment by Ironic in Denver — May 15, 2012 @ 1:28 pm
Yep, I imagine so.
Comment by DougM (jackassophobe) — May 15, 2012 @ 7:37 pm
…nearly $1.5 million dollars … part of the federal stimulus program … went to studies into the erectile dysfunction of overweight middle aged men and the accurate reporting of someone’s sexual history.
How stimulating. It’s astonishing that the economy hasn’t really caught fire.
I wonder how many of those overweight middle aged men get an erection when they see BHO’s picture with a rainbow halo? The “stimulus” went to the University of California San Francisco.
Comment by Ironic in Denver — May 15, 2012 @ 9:52 pm