They’re not even allowed to sit in his presence………
Comment by SondraK, Queen of my domain — January 10, 2013 @ 8:42 am
Post title of the year!
“I suggest you put on a tie.” — Frau Blücher
Blue jeans in the Oval Office?
Get your hand out’a your pockets! This ain’t the Air Force.
And quit pickin’ yer nose.
“I didn’t get a *harumph* out’a that guy!” — Gov Lepetomane
Comment by DougM (Progophobe) — January 10, 2013 @ 9:16 am
HAY! THERE’S A BLACK GUY!
( where be all the white women at? )
Comment by SondraK, Queen of my domain — January 10, 2013 @ 9:18 am
Not even on burka fridays?
So that’s his spot? (Like Sheldon in Big Bang Theory)
“y’all move closer together in front of the window.”
Valerie Jarrett is the only woman in the picture, according to the article. All you can see is her leg (in front of the desk). That seems about right for someone who has maintained her privacy while controlling her public puppet from behind the scenes. She’s evil enough for 10 women, so that should be taken into some consideration when looking at the gender balance of the cabinet.
Comment by SondraK, Queen of my domain — January 10, 2013 @ 5:25 pm
• …and this is the steeple. Open the door and see all the people.
• I’m stoned. Are there any women here?
• The sofas tilt back to dump the occupier into a furnace.
• The apples, gentlemen, were brought in by Michelle; but only one is poisoned.
• The apples, gentlemen; pick one up, walk over to the wall, and place it atop your head. Joe? You ready with your bow?
• I’ve been told that I don’t have enough women or LGBTs in my cabinet. Therefore, to make quotas, two of you are going to have operations.
Comment by DougM (Progophobe) — January 10, 2013 @ 5:58 pm
Hmmm. All the hired help is male-only?
That, plus the Chicago rumors that Obama is gay….
Nah! Nothing to see here, move along….
Comment by Fat Baxter — January 10, 2013 @ 7:17 pm
Is that guy in the middle with the blue shirt holding his nose?
LotF 5: yeh, the coffee table was ‘shopped in to cover the dead body of the only actual woman in the room — Lady Liberty with a knife in her back.
Comment by Ironic in Denver — January 10, 2013 @ 7:39 pm